In our former watermill we offer two cosy and comfortable en suite rooms, with tea and coffee facilities.
We are situated on the banks of the river Sûre and offer views of the Ambel plateau and the Quint valley.
Full breakfast is included, picnics can be arranged and you can enjoy your evening meals made with lots of good local products. We usually eat outside in the summer months.
We are open from the spring holidays till the end of autumn holidays.
See Pricing for our prices.
• accomodation tax : 0,70€ per person a night..
• Price a night is for bed and breakfast.
• Half board includes bed and breakfast with evening meal(28€/ person).
• We dont cook on Fridays in June and September.
• We dont cook on Tuesdays and Fridays in July and August (most of the time!).
• Children under ten years : 12€ for evening meal.
• Children under two years are free.
• Free Wifi.
Rooms available after 16hrs on arrival and by departure before 11hrs.
Inside the house is non-smoking.
Pets are not allowed.